Welcome to the Poltair School Online Anti-Bullying Hub
This area is designed to support parents and students by offering practical Anti-Bullying advice. We also have an online reporting form, which you can use to pass on any concerns.
As always, this page is an addition to the already strong support that school offers to students. Please encourage your child to alert their Pastoral Manager of any bullying incidents.
Anti-Bullying Reporting Form
Poltair School will not tolerate bullying. If you wish to report an incident of bullying please complete the form below:
This form can be completed by either a parent/carer, the student affected or a friend of the student.
In this section there will be updated information about how to keep your child safe online, how to regulate time spent in front of a screen and online and what you might be able to use as tools to ensure their online safety.
Termly Top Tips:
This term we look at some top tips about setting boundaries for your children when using devices and spending time online. Follow this link for more information:
We recommend the following services for parents and children to access support with bullying issues.
- Anti-bullying Alliance – The Alliance brings over 60 organisations into one network with the aim of reducing bullying.
- Childline – Advice and stories from children who have survived bullying.
- Family Lives – Advice and links for parents
- CRC – For young people, advice for preventing and taking action against cyberbullying.
- Childnet International – A non-profit organisation working to make the internet a great and safe place for children.
- Stonewall – The gay equality organisation founded in 1989. Founding members include Sir Ian McKellen.
- Think You Know – CEOP has produced a set of resources around internet safety for secondary Colleges
- Bullying UK
Guides And Useful Links